Wednesday 15 December 2010

Eve Lom Addict...



It sounds surprising, coming from a beauty obsessive like myself, but I've never been one for cleansing, toning and moisturising. I suffered awful acne as a teenager and no matter what lotion or potion I put on my skin nothing improved, so since then I've lacked faith in most clinically proven skincare products.

So I have been neglecting my skin for a while now and with the amount of make up I slap on I thought the best place to start was with a good cleanser, and by golly have I found one! Highly acclaimed by all beauty journos, Eve Lom's cleanser has come on top as one of the most impressive yet simplistic products to date.

It has a unique grainy syrup texture that you smear all over your face. Then with the muslin cloth provided you can give yourself a nice little face massage that wipes away the most stubborn make-up, and in my case that usually takes at least four simple make-up wipes to remove! The lovely thing about this cleanser is that it comes with a set of cute little instruction on how to give you a facial, which apparently improves your skins circulation

The packaging mirrors Eve Lom's ideology in keeping things simple. The stand out ingredients of this product is the mix of clove and chamomile that creates a very unique scent. (Being a keen sniffer, smell is very important to me – hence why I comment on the smell of everything!)

Anyways the moral of the blog is that I love this product so much that it has indeed become a staple item in my beautifying routine. From never cleansing to now getting depressed if I haven’t massaged my little face I think its safe to say this product is something that every woman must try.

Eve Lom Cleanser 50ml - £28
Eve Lom Cleanser 100ml - £48


(Also in case you were wondering, it was the prescription of roacutane that finally cleared my skin - amazing amazing amazing drug! I'll blog about it one day no doubt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment