Tuesday 23 November 2010

MOR! MOR! MOR!




Having an internship at Space.NK’s press office has introduced me to my absolute new favourite beauty brand, MOR. This is by far not a biased PR article for the brand, but a genuine judgment of MOR’s amazing products. This Australian based brand is stocked exclusively at SPACE.NK in the UK, but you can get hold of their full range on their website (www.morcosmetics.com) Not only are the products so scrumptious and heavenly, the exquisite and decadent packaging sets this brand in a league of its own. These art nouveau inspired designs would look perfect on anyone’s dressing table (especially mine!). The MOR range consists of Soaps, Body Butters, Hand Creams/Washes, Lip Balms and Candles.

I just can’t get enough of the Marshmallow Body Butter. Bursting with vanilla musk and jasmine flower this cream disperses into your skin leaving a delightful and enduring scent. Not to mention the range of Lip Delights, which include Blood Orange, Sorbet and Passion Flower to name a few.

I was a bit weary in writing this post about MOR, mainly because I love all their products so much I didn’t want to share the secret, but they are just far too good not to. I seriously would recommend any one product from the MOR range. It’s just a shame you can’t buy the full collection in the UK, as their hand washes are astonishing. Also look out for their Christmas gift sets, I had to unpack the delivery today in the Press Office and as soon as I opened the box it just smelt perfect! If perfection had a scent, MOR would defiantly be up there.

I love MOR! (I think you get the message right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment