Monday 15 November 2010

Infuriated Graduate...

I really do need to get into the habit of writing my blogs more frequently. Although the pressures of being an unemployed graduate trying to make a name in beauty pr is proving more time consuming than I expected! Especially with the ridiculous amount of emails, letters, CV writing and unpaid internships, I feel it appropriate to have a little rant about my growing frustration and anger as it is taking up the majority of my time.

According to BBC researchers 1 in 10 UK graduates are unemployed, shockingly this is even worse than what it was in the 1980's. Despite graduating from the London College of Fashion with a 1st Class BA honours degree in July I am still struggling to find a job in the field I wish to work. The frustration is awful for one who knows her own value! And I am refusing to settle for some down and out job when I have over twenty-two thousand pounds of dept which was used to further my education.

Oh the annoyance!

No comments:

Post a Comment